7 Screenshots

About This File

AT MY HEAVIEST WEIGHT YET, THINGS JUST HAPPEN DIFFERENTLY IN MY BODY, AND I HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE ASKING ME TO BURP AND SHOW HOW LONG AND LOUD MY BURPS HAVE BECOME AFTER BECOMING THIS BIG! SINCE I CAN'T FIND A SCALE THAT CAN GO ABOVE 400+ HERE IN BRAZIL, ENJOY SOME OF MY LOUDEST AND LONGEST BURPS WITH NOTHING BUT COCA COLA FUELING THEM WHILE I AM AT MY BIGGEST FORM YET, ALSO, ENJOY SEEING ME IN MY LAST PAIR OF FITTING JEANS!!

THIS VIDEO CONTAINS A LOT OF ME BURPING, WEARING TIGHT JEANS AND SPEAKING PORTUGUESE WHILE SUBBED TO YOUR ENJOYMENT!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Seufaaniki

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

By far my favorite video on Curvage. No one does it like Anna

Response from the author:

Omg, Thanks baby ❤️

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I thought that the jeans 👖❤️💕 & that shirt 👚 too match with it ,,, looked really !!!really !!! stunning !!!fabulous !!! Outstanding!!! Perfect!!! & they looked so tight !!!on you !!! So amazing!!! from the front too the back very !very! very!!! nice!!,,,! & who ever requested this AWESOME!!! HOTTT !!! Idea 🤔❤️💕💡  they have great taste 👅🥰❤️💕 & thumbs up too you 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍,,, they must love ❤️ the jeans 👖❤️💕💕💕💕as much as I do !!! 🥰❤️💕&  the way that AnnaOli walks her Cat 🐈,,, walk 😍❤️❤️🔥& showing them off😍❤️❤️🔥 as it becomes extremely HOTTT!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥& !!!Attractive !!!  🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈& drinking cans of coke & letting out alot of HUGE !!! Record!!! breaking !!!long !!! Everlasting!!!,,BURPS!!! & laughing 😆❤️ about  it  also ,,,I’m pretty sure that women laugh at a lot of things these days including really! long!!! ass!!! loud !!! BURPS!!!while she snacks on Doritos in a plastic bag ,,,,at her most !!!  HEAVIEST  !!! 😍❤️ & BIGGEST!!! & FATTEST!!!😍❤️💕  FORM !!! YET!!! 😍❤️& speaking a language ,,,called PORTUGUESE🥰💕  while FAT !!! Chatting,,,,,which sounds!!! truly !!!stunning !!! I really don’t want too spoil the video & give it all away ,,, because it spoils the surprise !!! 🎁❤️💕so I would strongly !!! Strongly!!! Honestly!!! Buy !!!it !!! Believe me !,,,it is absolutely!!!  truly !!!  totally !!! 💯 worth it !!! 100%,,,, AnnaOli  never!!!  disappoints !!!  When she creates video content like this 🥰😍❤️💕❤️🔥🌈🌈🌈

Response from the author:

Thank you so much @Clay Carterits so great for me to be able to read such a long and specially writen review, it makes my day to see how much you enjoyed it.

Link to review