7 Screenshots

About This File

AT MY HEAVIEST WEIGHT YET, THINGS JUST HAPPEN DIFFERENTLY IN MY BODY, AND I HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE ASKING ME TO BURP AND SHOW HOW LONG AND LOUD MY BURPS HAVE BECOME AFTER BECOMING THIS BIG! SINCE I CAN'T FIND A SCALE THAT CAN GO ABOVE 400+ HERE IN BRAZIL, ENJOY SOME OF MY LOUDEST AND LONGEST BURPS WITH NOTHING BUT COCA COLA FUELING THEM WHILE I AM AT MY BIGGEST FORM YET, ALSO, ENJOY SEEING ME IN MY LAST PAIR OF FITTING JEANS!!

THIS VIDEO CONTAINS A LOT OF ME BURPING, WEARING TIGHT JEANS AND SPEAKING PORTUGUESE WHILE SUBBED TO YOUR ENJOYMENT!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, YAlex56 said:

I'm surprise the jeans have not ripped with you ever growing beautiful body

Most of them dont last too long, my belly or my thighs usually destroy them haha🐷

If you're looking for a high capacity scale I recommend this one on Amazon from the brand "my weigh", idk if they ship it to brazil though.

https://a.co/d/4pDkd96

Maybe you could find a fan in the US/EU who would be willing to ship one to you in return for some free custom videos or something.

• Curvage Model
On 9/24/2022 at 12:01 PM, Velour said:

If you're looking for a high capacity scale I recommend this one on Amazon from the brand "my weigh", idk if they ship it to brazil though.

https://a.co/d/4pDkd96

Maybe you could find a fan in the US/EU who would be willing to ship one to you in return for some free custom videos or something.

Thank you so much, but i actually managed to find one! thank you nonetheless!

1997477667_WhatsAppImage2022-09-25at21_33_53.thumb.jpeg.810cf5647ad84426d6b5d842b6c20b37.jpeg

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

I’m guessing you’re over 500lbs great progress soon you’ll be wider then the hallway and have to walk sideways 

I am about to find out how much i have been packing soon with this new scale!

On 9/26/2022 at 3:46 AM, AnnaOli said:

Thank you so much, but i actually managed to find one! thank you nonetheless!

1997477667_WhatsAppImage2022-09-25at21_33_53.thumb.jpeg.810cf5647ad84426d6b5d842b6c20b37.jpeg

Ooh looking forward to this video.

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Velour said:

Ooh looking forward to this video.

I am so happy to finally be able to make this video! you have no idea!

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

@AnnaOli I you thought of doing food challenges maybe try eating 10k calories challenge as your first foods challenge 

its a great idea, i might try to do a challenge soon then, i never keep count of how much i eat in a day but lets see haha

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.