3 Screenshots

About This File

I was feeling sexy and spontaneous after a massive all day stuffing and every time I passed the mirror I was bigger than ever ! I was so turned on after eating 15K calories so I decided to bloat myself and I ended up even bigger and rounder!! My gluttonous Burps can probably be heard from the neighbors house next door 😅 

not my usuals type of film but I really hope you like it ! 😘 (dark scene, lower camera angle) 

Other Files from DairyQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest RoninRue

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely stunning the mood lighting over her burgeoning belly. Truly captivating ❤️

Response from the author:

AWE! Thank you babe!! i appreciate you saying that and im so glad you found the lighting to have a sexy glow on my belly ;) i thought maybe it was a bit dark so im glad to hear you enjoyed it ! i hope you liked the burps too lol

Link to review
Guest Otakugamer1152

This was a fun video from beginning to end your so hot when u feel bloated and your more determined to get bigger 🥰

Thank you so much babe ! ❤️

Link to review
JamesJColey

She starts off this clip insanely stuffed and bloats even more on top of it. You're going to love this, when those burps rumble out of literally the fattest, roundest and most swollen belly you've ever seen as it hangs right in your face, it's impossible not to love it. This is an absolute deal 👌🏼

You always give the most honest and lovely reviews ! Thank you my friend I'm so glad you enjoyed it ! Lots more to come ! 💕😋💝🥳

Link to review