[50% OFF]Mentos and Coke - testing my limits

$5.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This is my second mentos and coke chugging and bloating experience: what can I say? I love it!

This time, 2 packs of mentos (28 drops) and 3L coke. I talk to you and describe what am I feeling and what's going on inside my belly. 

Be ready for loud burps and "belly tricks" 🐖

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ringmaster intro as I discover her belly tricks; I hope Thatfatguineapig does something like this one day: Come One, Come All, witness the amazing talents of Thatfatguineapig.

61BUu9HMU3L._UY445_.jpg

She remasters a classic and I truly love her bottoms to start things with. Is this opening display a type of bell or bead to show how much bigger she gets, to make everyone have to notice in awe?

openingbead.thumb.PNG.1a91d40f5e87c6c8b5f725c2403dfda2.PNG

This WIDE angle view shows it's a cute way to tie up her bikini type panties.  That mentos that fell, took one for the team, to make my eyes widen as much as that angle.  Pressing to pay respects.

wideview.thumb.PNG.8505d30612287249b6d9c8912aa3fe13.PNG

But the show must go on.  The fact Thatfatguineapig actually does a count makes every moment a time to shine and pleasant game in spotting bloated differences by the mentos/coke.

4count.thumb.PNG.62dddbf64a3d7871ef1c7ccad989f813.PNG

At a count of 8, she looks in astonishment to match my own, at how much her belly just grew.  Even clothed it's such a masterpiece to witness.

1939035169_8count.thumb.PNG.5f896c8d021be787a1348efa56ab1921.PNG

So many burps and belly jiggles to let out the tension is cute too, quite the trick.  I enjoyed her deeper navel too on so many levels.  

Then she kicks things into overdrive with a 2nd helping of mentos/coke.  Thatfatguineapig even ripples her lovely belly too, and it hides her hand so well; beautiful hand warmers for the cold.

bellyripple.thumb.PNG.cff04d618d393aa96df234df4495612d.PNG

Wow I would say this video is literally more to love with every passing second.  The best show on girth with many hidden treasures.

mentosdone.PNG

Response from the author:

You make the BEST screenshots ever!!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you like to see a fat girl burp, tgis is one of the best videos of all time! 😍 Thatfatguineapig does Coke and Mentos, burps, and shows off her fat. 5 stars! 

Link to review