4 Screenshots

About This File

It's no secret that Casey has absolutely blown up over this past year. With summer here, Casey recently went to try on her favorite dress from last year. It's a LARGE. Casey was shocked to find out she no longer fits in it at all. The dress barely buttons over her enormous swollen gut and fat growing body. Watch Casey struggle to fit into this tight dress that used to be big on her. She looks like a stuffed sausage and can barely breathe as she tries to button it over her massive stomach. Damn, Casey got fucking fat. Her gut is popping through the buttons and Casey can feel the dress stretching and tearing as she moves around in it. What a fucking pig Casey has become. It's only a matter of time before this fat piggy rips through this dress entirely. 

(Gif and preview have large watermark, video does not)

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

**SPECIAL OFFER - ANY and ALL people who review this video will receive a limited edition photo set***

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The ever-increasing cute and fattened Casey tries on a dress that is one of her favorites and fit nicely the year before! IT barely buttons at this point in the clip and her gut is FAR too large for it! If you love fat girls in tight clothes then this is definitely the clip for you! Let's make @Curvage Casey the biggest babe around! 😍 Let's , make her BUST out of this dress in the future!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Stuffing an extra 100 lbs into a dress is quite the feat. If you had eaten anything at all you may not be able to do it. I really wonder what it will look like with another 100 lbs. You may not be able to button any single button. Every button on the dress is already strained to it's limit. What is insane is imagining if the fit you could see the fat you, could you even recognize yourself? With that big wobbly belly sticking out, straining buttons? The more weight you pack onto your tiny frame, the more spherical you become. However, this video shows hints of a future. A flabbier belly weighing you down, thighs stuck together, oozing out of all your clothes. There is no denying it, you got fat and are getting fatter.

Link to review
bbwfantasy115

This is my first clip I've bought from Casey and I already love her😍 She looks so fat and round in this clip Its amazing, I cant wait to see her grow and get fatter and fatter😉. Her dress in this clip just clings to her huge belly and she is literally bursting at the seems, I love it😋. When shes talking about how she cant fit into the dress anymore and how she thinks its hot, I got so turned on thinking about her getting even fatter and becoming a huge hungry pig😊. 5/5 I would definitely recommend this clip, I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the future!😍      

Response from the author:

Thank you so much my love! Thank you for your purchase & cant wait to share more with you!

Link to review