5 Screenshots

About This File

It's me, your coach and gainer trainer. You've come to me with the confession that you want to get fit and fat, to turn yourself into a big plump musclechub! Well, that's easy. All you have to do is get a snack and watch this clip. I'll go into detail on how exactly I'm going to turn you into a fit and flabby musclechub. And you can trust me, I used to be a jock and I made myself so fat. I know all the tips and tricks to make you massive. It'll be easy to bulk you up and supply you with tons of protein powder and weight gain shakes as well as exercises to make you massive. I'll even help you get rid of those worries about being too fat. There's no such thing as too fat, and you'll find that out. Maybe our first goal can be 300lbs, and then once you hit that maybe more. With me as your trainer, there's not doubt that you're gonna get huge. Even if it takes funnelings and counting calories to get as much fuel you need to grow muscles as well as fat. If you just listen to me I'll make sure that it happens. You're going to get massive because of me, you're going to turn yourself into such a fat ex-jock and you're going to love it!

A clip all about how I'm going to train you into the perfect musclechub! Includes tons of fat chat about how I'm gonna make you fatter and hold you accountable for working out too, turning you into a massive fit fatty!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Exjock14

Coach Wood is amazing! I’m an ex jock who used to be lean my whole life and always had trouble gaining weight. I played quarterback and did track and field and was always on the skinny side. I am 100 pounds heavier now and growing into the size of a lineman, but want to be much bigger still. Coach Wood is going to push me to 300lbs and more and will do the same for you. It’s bulking season with the best gainer trainer around! 

Link to review