11 Screenshots

About This File

It’s that time again! Watch me squeeze into these brand new size 20 jeans! My huge belly is BUSTING out of these! I can neverrrrr find jeans that fit my buldgeing gut! That being said, I do love the way I make the button stretch to the max 🥵 

I absolutely love reading your reviews! If you like this video, leave me a review!! It’ll make my day 💜

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

🥰

Link to review

You hear how warm it is where she lives. The troubles finding jeans in her size. Get to hear what her height is and does not like booths because they are not big enough for her body. It’s an alright video. I was surprised that there were not smaller jeans. Each one she is still able to button even if she might not be able to zip them up all the way up. I thought DoubleDenis looked good in these jeans. I think it would have been cool to see #DoubleDenise try and dance to try and get some of the #jeans off. I would have liked to have seen different jeans that did not have holes ripped in them as well. Personally ripped jeans are not my thing. It’s an alright video but personally it is not my favorite video that I have purchased from Double Denise.

Link to review
Mick72

She tries hard to get those jeans on and zipped but she can't! She's gotten so fat! And with every pound she gets sexier and sexier! Keep eating young lady! 😍😘

Link to review