7 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: non stop burping, over 80 pounds of weight gain, lots of quick cuts, a few title cards/text only segments (only a few seconds each)

The ultimate weight gain and burp fan's video! Starting with my very first burping video EVER and ending with my latest (over 80 lbs later!), watch me burp without breaks and plump up all over as I go from a sub 200lb weight to an abundant 270+! It's so wild to see just how much my burping has changed over the years! The fatter I got, the LOUDER and LONGER my burps got, and of course my confidence in belting them out! I went from a tiny, shy baby burper to a loud and proud gassy pig ~

burp and weight gain comp 1.gif

burp and weight gain comp 2.gif

burp and weight gain comp 3.gif

burp and weight gain comp 4.gif

burp and weight gain comp 5.gif

burp and weight gain comp 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fiendish_Feeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As described on the tin. Hot AF. Nonstop burps, belches, and burp-ups, and it doubles as a weight gain progression video. 

Link to review
we82211

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The more you gain weight, I love how your burp gets deeper and louder 😍💖💖 Please continue to gain weight and burp a lot! I love you so much 🥰💖💖

Link to review
Arcana

Honestly, amazing, truly as hime grows so do her burps, becoming longer and more sloppier sounding to match the hog she is truly becoming, if you are a massive fan of big loud burps, then you will love this 🐷 ❤️

Link to review

dam i like how you look in the jeans. you need to do a burping girl in the hooters uniform or tight jeans standing showing off you nice body and legs and butt.

Link to review