4 Screenshots

About This File

"I know I've put on some weight... but that's why I'm drinking my milkshake! All the protein will help me lose weight!"

Your favorite titty streamer has just hopped on cam, but instead of streaming video games she's chugging creamy sweet treats and devouring French fries. Her fat gut sits heavy in her lap and her tits bounce arouns with every movement. As tips come in to make her do more and more sl*tty and hedonistic things, Dani quickly becomes a bloated, burping mess. "Ohh fuck, I'm starting to get -- ouuurp -- so bloated..."

She even gets tipped to take her top off!

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Pretty sure most of that goes against Twitch TOS, unless of course it was broadcast under Dani's own Just Snacking category.

I loved this video - Dani is hilarious as she asks chat for more subs and tips to eat more fries and drink more shake.

The chat interaction dialogue was on point, and really made me laugh!

Dani is excellent at roleplaying different types of characters, and she pulls this part of the clutsy streamer off perfectly. 

There's lots of fun fat chat, milkshake drinking, fries eating, belly and boob play, and deep burps along the way.

Get this one! It's really fun and hilarious!

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for supporting me! ❤️❤️ and thank you for the in depth review as well. I love acting out dumb ditzy characters and this one was so fun!

Link to review
alfpen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was an absolute trip!  The character she plays is funny, and if you didn't know better you'd think you were watching a stream.  Of course, this doesn't do anything to water down how insanely hot it is watching her eat, jiggle and practically bust out of the tiny little outfit she's in.  She knows how to work the camera while staying in character. 

Link to review