4 Screenshots

About This File

Just another day in the office for this hot fatty, until she’s asked to pick up some party supplies! 

She returns to find there’s no room in the office fridge so she must keep the huge case of sodas at her desk. After trying to concentrate on her work she finds herself parched and hopes the party won’t miss a can or two. 

Once she starts chugging the cans she cannot stop burping! Concerned co workers try to ask if she’s okay but she reassures them to hide her embarrassment! Huge burps are echoing throughout the office and she just can’t help herself! 

Soon she’s panting and moaning, so full and bloated from all of the soda, letting out as many burps as she can to relieve the huge amount of pressure on her poor belly! 

Once the shirt comes unbuttoned there’s no way she can continue trying to pretend, her greediness has gotten the best of her and now she’s a huge bloated mess grabbing and shaking her belly trying to coax all of her burps out! 

**7.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 9.99**

0D69F9A0-2D60-4E26-B6F2-5CA21E9B0C14.thumb.gif.f85c52ed5dbddc2fb2df8930208ce128.gif
90C5A102-53BC-4ED2-96B4-D27C11C51AA1.thumb.gif.951f08dfa82b267d4e72c49efb25ab6e.gif

9BABE4A8-D11F-46C0-9A8B-629CCD058BF5.thumb.gif.de05a156a498ab79a1eeaf12f5fa9adf.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

I absolutely loved this video!! The burps were amazing and this has always been a major fantasy of mine!!! And you are the perfect secretary!! Sexy and thick AF!! 

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My favorite coworker is back, and this time she bring the loudest fucking burps! Jersey is definitely the hottest sexy-tary imaginable, and seeing her burst out of that blouse is exhilarating

Response from the author:

Sexy-tary😍

thank you so much  

Link to review
Free-Transform-Morphs

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is one of the hottest I've ever seen you continue to make sure incredible content and well your body speaks for its self.

Keep up the amazing work ❤️

Response from the author:

Woo hoo! Thank you so much! I had so much fun with it! 

Link to review