7 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I attempt to get through a yoga routine I found on YouTube. If you compare my moves to the instructors It's easy to see how out of shape I am. I can't even fold myself the way she can because my huge belly is in the way. Can you believe that I used to be an athlete and this kind of thing was easy to me. 

Other Files from Devi Thikk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sylvester

Devi throws back to her former athlete days and does some yoga. Devi looks so hot in her costume, yoga pants that fit extra snugly and a sports bra, meaning that her beautiful growing tummy is showing and it hangs proudly over her pants. It is a long routine and Devi does an awesome job to try to keep up. Sometimes there is frustration as the beautiful belly does get in the way occassionally. But to watch Devi go through her routine and contort her body in so many different ways, giving us beautiful angles of her amazing curves is breathtaking vision. At the end, Devi stands in a beautiful pose, hands, resting on the gorgeous side rolls, belly hanging defiantly,  her curvy bottom and thighs looking amazing and a slightly sweaty outlook. The video is titled a yoga fail, but I think Devi has succeeded wonderfully.

Link to review
danjamsmith

This is honestly one the hottest i have seen. you hands down have any amazing body shape. the way your fat just burst out from under your former fit body is mesmerizing, the way your face has chubbed up and rounded out, and of course the way your body just glows with sweat as you struggle to do simple poses. the way you move your chubby butt or tummy out the way and take a deep sigh trying to figure out how you are just going to do this next pose all while falling behind to keep up. you are honestly one of my favorite models and this video is defiantly a must see.

Response from the author:

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. 😊

Link to review