[INTRO PRICE] BBW CHUGGING A HUGE BOTTLE OF COKE IN 5 MINS.

$15.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

GOTHICCPRINCESS CHUGS A HUGE BOTTLE OF COKE, SMOKES CIGARETTES AND BURP A LOT.

GOTHICCPRINCESS DRINKS A LITER AND A HALF BOTTLE OF COKE IN LESS THAN EIGHT MINUTES!

SHE CHUG IT, SEE HOW HER BELLY BECOMES BLOATED. WHILE DRINKING IT SO QUICKLY, SHE CANNOT AVOID BURPING LIKE A PIG.

SHE SMOKES TWO CIGARETTES TO TRY TO FEEL BETTER, BUT SHE FEELS SO SWELLED THAT HER BELLY HURT A LOT, AND SHE HAS TROUBLES TO STAND UP. FOR THE WHOLE TIME OF THE CLIP, SHE MASSAGES HER BELLY AND ENJOYING HER FAT BODY!

DON’T MISS THIS CLIP! YOU CAN BUY IT AT 5.99$ FOR THE FIRST 32H,

then it will cost 8.99 HURRY UP YOU CAN’T MISS IT! 

Other Files from Gothicc Princess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Shadowboxer999

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Absolutely my favorite video to date. Gothicc Princess absolutely destroys this Liter of Soda. There's lots of long chugs, heavy breathing and belly play which were mesmerizing. If you guys are burp lovers like me i DEFINITELY suggest you check this girl out. She has some of the most unique, airy and gurgly burps i have ever heard from drinking soda. I cannot recommend both this and her other chugging clip enough.

I hope the queen blesses us with more burping related videos, or experiments with that food and drink gives the biggest burps 😍

Response from the author:

💕💕💕💕

Link to review
jatango

Best Gothicc Princess video yet. Really liked the long chugs and the belly play, very sexy. Would love to see you make another one, perhaps with more coke, if you can and add some mentos too. Regardless, great stuff though.

Link to review