15 Screenshots

About This File

35:10 MINUTES: BINGE EATING - LEATHER CLOTHES TRY ON - BURPING - BELLY PLAY - TIT PLAY - JIGGLING - STUFFING - CHUGGING SODA - MESSY EATING & MORE!

I took 8 plates of cheese spaghetti (more than 3 kg!) from the all-inclusive buffet to my room..

After lots of different positions and angles binge eating, I finished all! 💣

And much more (new) things in this 35 minute video!

Help me by leaving a review/comment on this video!

To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

I want to thank everyone who is downloading my videos for their support! 💖
Without you I couldn't start and do this weight gain journey.

With each download I can buy more food.
More food = more fat = more weight 😁!

I am already looking forward to my next weigh in video because I can feel my body getting heavier with each day! 😊

Big Kiss 💋

P.S. Here some old photos of me...

1374187164_12366220_969594589769702_6658416566548119195_n(1).thumb.jpg.1673421ccb46e247ecb44cb5a22b8aac.jpg   11110386_849864451742717_5261114878364140993_o.thumb.jpg.d81a703af95b4130bc8d6ade0e50d055.jpg 1665435799484.thumb.jpg.3156b57d87a134f5263157a2a6e61605.jpg

Edited by Ysabel27

Other Files from Ysabel27-Peru

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video, Ysabel!  You are definitely gaining weight, you look noticeably bigger in this video... your face is puffier, you have a growing double chin, your arms are thicker, and your belly has several jiggly rolls now!  I love how you greedily stuff all that pasta down your throat, moaning with pleasure!  Can you do a weigh-in soon?  At this rate, you'll be 100kg by Christmas, or sooner!

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Link to review
YoureSoHot

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Gawsshhh youre getting so fat! Seeing you video by video growing bigger and greedier is so 🔥! I agree with above comments youre such a good fat feedee n you eat in a way that makes me super glad to have found your page n to beable to see you on this gaining journey! Agreed youre the best feedee on Curvage 💯 you make real content worth buying 😍 thanks a ton beautiful! Keep up the good stuffings and growth! 

Oh n P.S. the way you be bursting out your shorts 😱😈 n your hot lol thong 😍 gosh damnnn

Link to review
buck_sumo

There is no doubt in my mind that Ysabel will be 100kgs before December!

Just one container of pasta would've been a big stuffing worthy of a clip, but Ysabel always needs to eat more!

Love how she plays with her ballooning body while she stuffs herself and my favourite scenes are when it looks like she's riding you and at the end when her belly is hanging between her legs.

It's just a shame that I think that will be the first and last time that Ysabel wears those black shorts. I definitely don't think they'll fit her again!

Link to review
Wime

Beautiful video from Ysabel as always! So incredible pasta stuffing! For me Ysabel is the best on this platform😍 

Link to review
SodamFat

Amazing, Ysabel has no issue with becoming massive. She eats this spaghetti in a way that shows she is dedicated to becoming not only a bbw, but ssbbw! If you love messy stuffings and watching a tiny woman grow her body into an obese goddess- this is a video to get! Hopefully this can be a before video once she gets huge next year.

Link to review