Before/After Vacation Weigh In

$8.99

(11 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Casey weighs in for you at the beginning of her vacation and then once again at the end 6 days later! This is something she's always wanted to try but never had access to a scale while traveling. Thankfully, she found one in the depths of the closet at her vacation home and set a pretty big goal for the week. 

Casey has always gained the most weight while traveling. She is looking rounder than ever and SO dense! Upon meeting her model friends down there for the first time, they literally couldn't believe how big she is compared to what they perceived online. Casey is a round, heavy little meatball and it is showing more than ever before. She spent the week gorging at buffets and eating every single thing she wanted. By the end of the week, her belly is MASSIVE!!

SO.. does she hit her goal? Watch the video and find out!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zipzach

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such amazing vid showing progress and you really have shown your bulge and I loved every bit of it 😍🥴

Link to review
Bauer88

So glad to see all the damage Casey did to her already enormous belly on her well deserved vacation!!! She is looking noticeably fatter and the scale certainly reflects that 😜🥵 Another highly recommended weigh-in clip from the Queen 👸❤️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This woman can EAT! WE can all see that by her massive gain and today we get to see not only 1, but 2 weigh-ins! Watch her massive gut get even bigger and her beautiful face even plumper! This Piggy means business and she is so cute while being endlessly sexy! I think we all know this is still just the beginning!!!! Time to EAT! 😘

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey is impressive and so hot in this clip where she sets a short term weight gain goal during her trip in Florida. Even though she gains an impressive amount of weight in just a weeks time, my favorite part of this clip was before when she is talking to us about her plans in a dress that literally looks like it is painted on her belly. We all know Casey is very big and round, but her gut and breasts for that matter are looking so massive in that dress, I’m surprised we didn’t hear the seams start to split open. Definitely also loved the end because I was shocked how much she put on, of course Casey was aiming for even more as her goal but I know she had to have consumed a ton of food to get to that higher number on the scale. Another great clip as per her usual. 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
ThickNewLook

I love a weigh in but two weigh ins in one week after an indulgent vacation is even better. Casey shows off her voluminous curves and in the before displays a much plumper weight than i expected. But I can only imagine the gluttony that week that she hit her very fat goal :). Quality and dialogue is amazing.

Link to review
frencht92

I absolutely love this video of Casey!! Seeing her excitement at the end is the cutest thing you'll ever see and hearing about what a hog she was all vacation is so sexy!!

Link to review
bp1812

Wow!! Watch Casey weigh in in her figure hugging dress, belly so big she cant even read the scale! She sets herself a big goal, and by the time she gets home she is visibly swollen and heavy from all the food she has gorged herself with on vacation! Putting her close to a pretty large milestone, definitely will need some before and after vacation gains in the future!

Link to review
Monty Hall

That was a great video.  Great to see the narrative unfold like that as you gained over the vacation period.   That belly is looking beautiful and massive.   More vacations for you...and I think I can guess what your next milestone weight will be!   

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

🥰

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Oh my Goodness, Casey has packed on some FAT. See how robust she has grown! She's all fattened up fine and healthy. But just how much plush fat has she amassed upon her petit frame? This clip Casey shows us the fresh new fat she's gained during her vacation. Casey includes an astonishing sheer weight comparison to present in pure poundage her luscious vacation gains. 
She opens the clip as a glamorous voluptuous beauty in an asian style gown fitted taut around her perfect belly. She has recently been growing at an astounding pace filling out all plump and buxom. Yet she plans on packing on even more weight in the coming week. Stepping on a scale she shows precisely her tremendous weight. Her density is shocking given her short stature. She's beautiful. 
Fast forward to the end of her vacation. Casey is dressed casually, but she has blown up strikingly and quite visibly. We see her bursting from her sports bra with fat breasts emerging splendid and full. She is already proud of her increased roundness and breadth before confirmiong her gains on the scale. As the scales compresses to bear her weight, she becomes giddily elated to see results. She bounces with joy in a precious display of plump femininity. Jiggling her bosom violently, the power of her belly evident as she bounces about. She knows how beautiful she has bloomed. She gives an inventory displaying her full round fat with great pride. Her face, breasts, arms, rolls and belly are more thick and fat than ever. Casey wants you to look closely upon her body to see every swollen fat curve. She turns herself on to have become such a blessed full young woman. She gets all tingly as she tries to comprehend her own magnetism. This girl hss got to get off now while her gains arte fresh in her mind. You will too. 

Link to review
Jonbon89

Just wanted to drop a brief review. You look soo frickin hot in the white dress. And the sweat pants with just a lil  belly peeking out drives me crazy. Seeing a woman embracing and flaunting their curves is such a turn on. My curvy partner doesn’t like me complimenting her belly, which I respect… but is probably why I end here checking out belly vids 😬

Link to review