4 Screenshots

About This File

Don’t let the fluff fool you, and forget everything you think you know about what a woman with curvage can do.  This clip will show you that I may be bigger than ever, but I can still manage to make my favorite curvy shapes!

It's golden hour. Let's have a private sunset moment together by the pond. You can watch me perform a special yoga routine🧘‍♀️ for you in mesmerizing slo-motion. The camera caresses my body, allowing you to get intimate with how my ample figure moves through the world as it sways and bounces with my movements.

Sure, my rolls get in the way here and there, but then I simply scoop them up and plop them out of the way.

ms_yoga04.gif

There is no talking in this clip. Just sensual tunes and relaxing ambient sound for nearly 12 whole minutes.  I think you’ll be very relaxed by the end (😏)…and possibly pondering what else this flexible fluff can do 🤔😈

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.