4 Screenshots

About This File

Don’t let the fluff fool you, and forget everything you think you know about what a woman with curvage can do.  This clip will show you that I may be bigger than ever, but I can still manage to make my favorite curvy shapes!

It's golden hour. Let's have a private sunset moment together by the pond. You can watch me perform a special yoga routine🧘‍♀️ for you in mesmerizing slo-motion. The camera caresses my body, allowing you to get intimate with how my ample figure moves through the world as it sways and bounces with my movements.

Sure, my rolls get in the way here and there, but then I simply scoop them up and plop them out of the way.

ms_yoga04.gif

There is no talking in this clip. Just sensual tunes and relaxing ambient sound for nearly 12 whole minutes.  I think you’ll be very relaxed by the end (😏)…and possibly pondering what else this flexible fluff can do 🤔😈

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is my first Miss September review and I have to say I’ve been missing out. As soon as the vid starts with MS in slow motion with the title card above her and soothing tunes playing in the background, I knew the vid had care put into it and I was in for a different experience in a positive way. MS is in hyper focus while the nature in the background is slightly unfocused. You get all the benefits of a gorgeous view without it distracting from MS’s performance. You see every sexy jiggle and stretchmark as MS switches positions. I’m not knowledgeable about yoga so I can’t tell you which poses she gets into but I can tell you that every pose gives a different perspective on MS’s body and they’re all incredible. At one point she leans toward with her hands on the ground and lifts one leg up behind her. For one, her legs look amazing with her tights stretched over them. Secondly, her belly wobbling beneath her in this pose is an extreme turn on. Lastly, MS posing with nature in the background is just a beautiful image. Never thought I’d be soothed and aroused at the same time but here we are. There’s another part where she’s bent over and stretching infront of the camera and we get a glorious look at both her ass and her belly hanging between her thighs. Definitely a pause worthy moment. There’s also the point where she sits cross legged and untucks her belly and plops it into her lap. Keep in mind this is all in slow motion. Also never have been into feet but the fact that MS is flexible enough to plop her belly onto the upturned sole of her foot while sitting cross legged is both impressive and sexy as hell. I mean I’m not even a big fan of the outdoors and this vid made me seriously consider exploring the woods near me… I immediately remembered the mosquitoes and shut that thought down but the fact that I considered it is definitely worthy of note. But yea, this vid was a different experience for me and I loved it. Highly recommend. Just wow. Oh and the way MS looks at the camera as it fades to black is hella hot and I’m about to rewatch that now.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ❤️ I love how you pointed out details here that I, the creator, hadn't even noticed! 😊  And in case you're curious, a few of the poses in this vid are:

1. Cow Pose 
  2. Downward-Facing Dog
  3. Cat Pose
  4. Three-Legged Dog
  5. Pigeon Pose
  6. Fan Pose
  7. Child's Pose
  8. Lotus Pose

Thank you for watching! 😘

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰