6 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys it's Piper! Your favorite Trailer Trash Fatty! I gotta say before you go any further...
Don't miss this clip! Every fat admirer, feeder and chubby chaser needs this one in their collection!

What's better than unwinding from a long work week than unbuttoning your pants, kicking back, cracking a cold one and watching baseball?

The correct answer is WATCHING ME unbutton my shorts, letting my gut spill out while I chug a six pack, belch profusely and scream profanities as my favorite team blows the lead!

I'm a BIG baseball fan. Let me rephrase, I'm a HUGE baseball fan. Nope that didn't work. LOL! Ok I'll try again, I'm a FAT GIRL and I love baseball! But in this 30+ minute video you'll witness my squishy belly bloating up beyond belief as I just ate an entire peperoni pizza prior to downing 6 beers. I'm constantly burping throughout and pulling on and rubbing my swollen stomach!

My Daddy is on his way home and promised to make me another pizza if I can finish all the beer. No problem! Or so I thought...I'm stuffed and I can barely move. I'm well on my way to 500 pounds and the expansion is extremely noticeable! It's getting harder and harder to breath as I drink myself to the finish line and claim my pizza prize!

Edited by Piper Pines

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Stewballs

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

My favorite thing about this is not only is she the lazy spoiled fatty watching tv and waiting to have food brought to her, doing nothing helpful, being just the right amount of obnoxious and bratty, growing more and more obese... but she's watching baseball and not some show I would hate! I'd love to come home to find this gorgeous hippo getting wasted and watch sports with her. Belly rubs and hand feeding included, of course.

Response from the author:

I'll be at Denny's watching the Seahawks vs 49ers game this weekend💋

Link to review