2 Screenshots

About This File

Get ready for an aesthetic, dreamy little bath time with CGGF. Watch as she enjoys a relaxing bubble bath with chill lo-fi music and ambient lighting to set the mood. She jiggles and shows off her massive ass and belly for you in the bathtub and has way too much fun playing with her own fat body, sensually carassing her huge thighs, her soft tummy, and her insanely big booty. While the mood may be relaxing, the visuals of her growing ample curves will be sure to get you all worked up 💧💧💧

🖤Reviews- Please take a moment to leave a little review for me. It's so encouraging to hear your thoughts on my growing body and to know you're enjoying my content. I appreciate you all sooo much!🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I knew I had to check this vid out straight away 😍 seeing all of CGGF new growing curves and her jiggling them so hot. I like how it cuts to you already in the bath I bet it’s getting harder to move all that weight around now without slipping over. I do love the music in this very chilled and seeing you sitting down in the bath certainly makes you look even rounder. CGGF is definitely getting turned on touching her own jiggly belly, thighs and even her arms are getting softer its all very HOT 🥵 even showing off that big 🍑 too, you shouldn’t miss this vid at the small price of 3.99 for over 8 minutes of jiggly hotness what are you waiting for.

Link to review