4 Screenshots

About This File

The SECOND of Its Kind BIG FAT Bites Food Stuffing Compilation makes me feel like a  super fat girl in a fetish food orgy, with my new poundage, stuffing my big belly with plenty of food! This is all about stuffing my face and taking GIANT MOUTH FULLS. This really shows how you just watch as my big belly got bigger and BIGGER, I can't stop stuffing my face with the biggest most fattening foods, who doesn't love to watch me stuffing my mouth with food? I chose the best of the BIG BITES from these clips and threw in a little, "Im about to explode", moans, groans and belly slaps too. This video has been compiled of 3 of the best and biggest bites from three other videos, as it is a compilation, and i love to see my mouth full lol

Big Bites Mouthfuls 2 GIF CRV.gif

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Shades4444

Kyra shows why she's one of the best ever! You're basically getting 3 condensed videos with the best parts included for a reasonable price. It's also a huge win that you can see how much she gained between videos. If you like stuffings, big bites, fun personality and noticeable weight gain, this video has it! 

Link to review