Gainer Princess Loves Getting Fat! ☆ Face Stuffing & Fat Play

$12.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Princess Dani is finally in charge, and ready to be spoiled until she's morbidly obese!

Princess Dani was raised that being thin and petite was the ladylike and royal thing to do. But now she's risen to royal power and has locked herself away in her throne room, stuffing her face constantly and piling on so much weight she's become unrecognizable. Even her embroidered lingerie can barely keep her contained, her belly and tits popping the seams.

While fondling her fat belly, tits and thighs - and even showing you her wide fat ass - your piggy Princess prattles on about how her servants feed her day and night - before she pulls out a huge greasy bag of fast food. She double fists cheeseburgers and chugs soda, acting nothing like a royal, and moans and belches like a pig.

This clip is chock full of sultry fat chat, body fondling, burping, jiggling and smirking. Of course it's also full of face stuffing and belly rubbing. Dani puts on a great show, playing up her spoiled Princess persona and showing off her gains ;)

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kevinmorad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You know what Dani I'm not going to stress over you being a fat princess also you complaints at first you worry about your chest which is much smaller be glad that it's not the size of your ass right now & that is twice its current size you can't stop eating such heavy induced foods often it has become your priority to grow your complaints are just a bonus of how much you put on without you noticing of how lazy you are but why is that blame Covid right? however Covid19 doesn't choose why you didn't go outside until your sick for two days & yet you became this big so you really did this yourself you're the one who eats fact remains why don't your clothes fit anymore Dani it wasn't me I assure you I just pay for clips like a good web user! this uncontrollable fat pretty size won't change unless you call getting bigger changing I can see every bra shows your nips it appears almost every clip you can't go without a snack for 5 minutes! not much has changed from you eating but it will when you don't have the strength to force yourself with your arms off the bed or sofa then more complaining will be happening won't it fatty?

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for the awesome review!! 😁😁😁

Link to review