*CUSTOM* McDonald’s Car Stuffing in Public 🍔🍟

$5.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Custom video. 

In this clip I start by eating 2 McDonald’s breakfast meals followed by main menu items straight afterwards. I look around to see that everyone can see just how much of a fat cow I’m being, shamelessly eating enough for 4 people with my huge belly out. 
I then play with my belly, plopping it on the camera and showing off all my new stretch marks. 

enjoy 🐮xox🐮

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

b22lk

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW! This girl just gets better and better! Not to mention bigger and bigger! The speed she devours the food, its no wonder she's packing on the pounds so quickly! The sheer greediness and gluttony on display is amazing! Soooo good! A must watch! 😍

Link to review
1mini1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Here's CB taking some time to fatten her belly with a McDs breakfast and lunch all in one sitting. Well within the first eight minutes her gorgeous body has taken down the breakfast and the second half of the video details the consumption of her lunch with some well needed belly rubs towards the end. I am sure that by stretching the belly over time more glorious gorging on fattening treats will help fill out CBs belly tyre some...😋

I am sure that this high calorie filled session will add a few pounds to CB growing, glorious bod.. Can't weight for the next stuffing and weigh in vids...😋😍

Link to review
FatEdd

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sooooo freakin hot. You get to see a couple of angles of a hot woman stuffing her face full of fatty treats. I never thought I'd say this but her belly looks just as awsome inside and out of her tight pants. 

Link to review