Fatty Can't Button Jeans After Eating Fast Food

$3

ย ย  (1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

whenever I start grazing I end up having to unbutton my pants half way through so my pants don't leave marks onย my squishy gut. ๐Ÿ„ย it always takes me a little while after eating to be able to fit my sloshing belly back into my pants properly.ย I'm left full, helpless and with my full belly on display for everyone to see.ย ๐Ÿ˜˜ย it's very obvious that I'm a helpless pig who can't control her fattening urges.ย each bite is being turned into fat that will hang off my frame as a signal to everyone of just how much of a glutton truly I am.

Edited by Thickgoddess92

Other Files from Thickgoddess92

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

I truly loved๐Ÿ˜ โค๏ธit ย !!! ,,,,,jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ with your Huge !!! MASSIVE !!! FAT !!! Jiggly bouncy gorgeous gut hanging out !!! underneath !,,, on full display ,,,eating McDonaldโ€™s chicken ๐Ÿ“ mc nuggetโ€™s ,,,eating them like they were nothing ,,,& just stretching that FAT !!! Gut ย of yours ,,,even more !!! ย  ย I can really! Really !Really !!! , tell that you have ย been puttingย on even more! more! & more ย !!! weight!!! Since the last time you wore jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธโค๏ธ,,,in that last update video that you did a couple of months ago ,,,,watching your FAT !!! Soft squishy Belly bounce !!!and jiggle !!! ,,,,it really doesnโ€™t matter if you are standing up ย ,,,while ,,,walking too the fridge,,,,ย or just sitting ๐Ÿช‘ down & pigging out ย & watching tv ,,,or playing video games ,,,while you are snacking ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿซ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”& going back too the kitchen for more!!! ย while that FAT !!! Belly is just spilling out on full display just ย hanging!!! ย & jiggling!!! ย  ย it looks so AWESOME & stunning. The Thickgoddess92 is most definitely a perfect FAT !!! 10 ,,,๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•in my opinion ย  ย  ย  ย  Jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• & FAT !!! Bouncy!!! jiggly !!!bellies !!! goes Perfect with this feedee ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฐgaining weight video content ย ,,,,itโ€™s absolutely HOTTT!!!ย 

Link to review