10 Screenshots

About This File

You log into the online intro session for your psych 101 course, and catch the (busty and fat!) TA drinking a beer! She explains she wasn’t expecting anyone to actually log on for it, but dutifully walks you through the syllabus once you agree not to mention her drinking on camera to the professor. She continues guzzling strong ipas as she reads through the syllabus, benching, and eventually popping two of her shirt buttons with her swelling beer gut. She takes her button up off revealing a very outgrown crop top. She asks if you have any questions, and you start asking her to drink more, chug her beer, etc. She obliges, eventually popping the button on her poor strained jeans and letting her gut free. She tells you how beer is her real boyfriend, and they spend all their time together. Her speech is affected by her consumption. She jiggles her belly, laying back and showing off. When she sees how much you like it, she offers private tutoring sessions where she just drinks for you. 

In her tutoring session, she shows up already 4 beers in, and chugs another immediately for you. Her already small skirt and crop top inch their way up, exposing more swollen flesh as she slurs and shows off for you, belching like mad. She sends you another update an hour later and she’s completely out of it, staggering around and babbling about wanting more and loving it. Gut hang, handheld stumble footage with jiggling, sloshing gut, everything you could want from your fat lush TA. If you like this clip, leave a review with 5 stars and what you’d like to see next in the fat lush TA tutor series!! 

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

StuffitInn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fuck, I love seeing Bella in Leopard print 🥵 her burps and lush behaviour are on full display in this extremely sexy role play. My favourite part is how it slowly devolves into just pure hedonistic gluttony the more she drinks 🥵 She talks about her habits and how they have take a toll but it’s plain too see for yourself. One look at her distended bloated gut will tell you that. Bella never disappoints and this clip is just another testament too that fact. Authentic feederism content in it’s purest form. 

Response from the author:

I can’t help being authentic, this is what I genuinely love!!

Link to review
DrinkToExcess

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG, Bella is back at it again and holy cow!  This is an absolute must for the folks into drinking!  The first 5 minutes had me DONE!  Bella, you are looking better than ever and I'm adoring these new vids! If you're looking for ideas, there's the ever popular 'got kicked out of a restaurant for drinking too much, only to come home and get the dirty talk on' scenario for this boozy TA!  Keep the hits comin, sis! 

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! I love the suggestion 😘

Link to review