4 Screenshots

About This File

An entire cake just for me?! There is one acceptable way to eat cake and that is with my fat little hands 💖 

Lots of moaning and discomfort in the dress that's a little snug 😬  I try to not get messy but I have zero self control and end up eating cake from my cleavage 🥴😂

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Okay, this latex dress was 🤩 amazing. I mean, first of all, it made you look huge, which is always a plus. But maybe more important than that, were that the sounds it made whenever you moved. It sounded to me like the dress was creaking, straining against your belly. And the sounds of that combined with the visual of you stuffing cake with your hands (the best way to eat cake) was pure bliss. 
10/10 😍 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 🥰 The dress is not gonna live for much longer 😂🤭

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

SB starts off in a latex dress pulled tight across her round sexy belly. Soon after adjusting her dress, she starts gorging on handful after handful of cake. Making a mess of her face and dress while moaning and belching as the dress gets even tighter. Plenty of cute and sexy moments as SB flirts and propositions eating cake off of her. But yea definitely a vid for those who enjoy round bellies and messy stuffings. Special shoutout to the sexy sounds and faces she makes as she gets stuffed. 10/10

Response from the author:

And, would you eat cake off me?? 😍

Link to review