1 Screenshot

About This File

At this angle you can see all of her neck fat and body....Dee pulls some old small clothes out of her closet and tries them on. The dress can hardly contain her growth! The second outfit the shirt barely covers her big belly and the jeans won’t pull all the way up. Dee is proud of her progress.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another 5 stars for the gorgeous Dee.  Such respect for this determined mission to become a BBW, that began long before her Curvage tenure. 

The pounds are now seriously piling on and Dee has developed a wonderfully curvy, jiggly and womanly figure that looks delicious in her lovely dress.

Buy this vid and support Dee’s journey to jiggly joy.

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

Wow, Dee you are looking so big in this video!  That dress makes you look pregnant, and I love your bulging belly at 2:50 :)  Those tight jeans are painted onto your widening hips!  I like your cute double chin and long wavy hair too, very beautiful.  Keep eating and gaining, your thighs are getting thick but I think you (and I) want to see them bigger... you should be proud of what you've accomplished so far, keep going baby!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Short video, but best one yet.

Link to review