3 Screenshots

About This File

HOW DID I GET THIS FAT? I have REALLY let myself go! 

I’m almost in disbelief at how huge my belly has gotten over the winter and I am FREAKING OUT! Maybe it was all the beer, maybe it was all the donuts, maybe I’m just really lazy! Doesn’t matter now because I’m a fucking blob of fat! 

Just look at me! I’m so obese and unhealthy! I agonise over what my friends will think, what my family will think! How did I let myself get so unhealthy? Stressing about my huge fat body gets me so out of breath! I can’t deny that I really have gotten so fucking fat! 

what am I gonna do? What will people say about me? 

*5.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 7.99**

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When Jersey sits crouched like that it makes her juicy thighs look extra delicious. And if this ghoul doesn't manage to completely charm you then I don't know who will!

Response from the author:

I’ll charm the pants off of you any day! 😉

Link to review
Kevinmorad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ghoul has definitely needed to be punished not sure how but on to a better topic I've been wanting to ask how many mealtimes you have during a day by now it must have accumulated at least somehow & do you plan to increase your food intake & how quickly I'm curious! :D 

Response from the author:

I’m the only one that’s gonna do the punishing around here 😘

Link to review