5 Screenshots

About This File

I switched to a new doctor and I bet you came guess how that went down. Well I have some interesting stories you’ll definitely want to hear.

I start off by playing with my fat belly in the patients room. Not gonna lie, this turned me on. Watching it back still gets me aroused. Showing off my obesity in a room meant for health is really hot. Like really really hot. I’m an out of control pig with no discipline. The doctor could walk in at any minute and all I want to do is jiggle my fat. Ridiculous.

After getting reprimanded by my doctor instead of being discouraged to stop gaining weight it did the total opposite. I know I’m huge but hearing it from a professional makes it that much more real. I waddle out of the office and head straight to the grocery store to pick up some fattening treats. I show you what I grabbed and then start stuffing my face in cupcakes. For this part of the video I shove cupcake after cupcake down my throat thinking about what just went down.

Finally, I spill to you everything that was said during the visit. I don’t want to spoil this part but let’s just say my doctor was not amused. She didn’t hold back at all. And I won’t hold back either. I let you know all the details, even the sorta embarrassing stuff, hehe. 😝 

Do you think I should find a new doctor? Or go back to her even fatter?

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.