3 Screenshots

About This File

ย ย ย ย ย 
ย  ย ย 
๐š†๐š‘- ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐™ธ?
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ?

๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐šœ "๐š†๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šž๐šŒ๐šŽ?" ๐Ÿ˜จ

I got myself pignapped (again).
This time, I was made to eat 16 Popeyes chicken strips, mashed potatoes, apple pies, milk and this rich, fatty, honestly delicious sauce. Every time I slow down or protest, my captor swats my butt and forces me to continue. When I'm still not eating enough, he takes matters into his own hands- and stuffs my face full of chicken & mashed potatoes. It only gets messier from there.

Similar to the "Punished with Donuts" video, if you like your feedees pouty and punished, this video is for you.

If you enjoy the video, please consider leaving a review! - CQ ๐Ÿ’œ

CouchQueen - Forced to Mukbang - Prev02.gif

CouchQueen - Forced to Mukbang - Prev03.gif

Edited by CouchQueen

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Johnwick2626

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible!! Your stuffings are and always have been my favorite! Push max!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! We love doing these stuffings, and we always push my belly to its limits! I'm glad you enjoy watching!

Link to review
YoureSoHot

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Super hot. Youre fattening up so nice n lookin Plump AF! When you bounce while sitting that bulging belly, fuller tits bounce/jiggle is beyond all comprehension of sexy occurrences ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed the bouncing! โค๏ธ

- CQ

Link to review