4 Screenshots

About This File

1920x1080 HD

Featuring @Xutjja and Tara Tied

Tara and I love playing with SSBBW Xutjja's massive body! We are the ultimate female fat admirers. We talk about her eating habits and how she got SO big. We love playing with her belly! We shake her belly, trying to uncover her belly button. We can't help but admire her massive body. Compared to Tara and I - Xutjja makes us look TINY. Lots of fat chat in this clip, talking about how she gains, how she loves being a fatty! We are both so intrigued by her massive body. We can't believe how soft and fluffy she is. Her arms are so big they could be pillows. Lots of body jiggling and talking about her jiggle. We are both so intrigued by her massive jiggling body.  We also talk about the struggles Xuttja has and how she loves all her fat on her body. 

Other Files from Bianca Baker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest addictedtofat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Probably the hottest video I’ve seen when it comes to SSBBW’s and thin chicks. Watch Bianca  and Tara get mesmerized by Xutjja's glorious fat. Hopefully they bother stuffed her while they were with her. I’m sure all that jiggling burned calories too ;) 

Link to review