9/13/22 Weigh In,Gaining Goals/Fat Chat & Comparison from March

$12.99

(11 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch my new shocking weigh in. Also watch as I strut around my new weight & body as well as talk to you about my struggles, goals, gains etc. I then show you an INSANE throwback clip from March following a clip of how massive I am now in the same angle. Lots of fat chat & showing off my newly acquired fat in this as well 🥵

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

it has been so amazing to watch you on Curvage get bigger and bigger and sexier and more gorgeous in each update! clearly being on Curvage has helped make you fatter and it is wonderful and it's a bonus that now you're so big you could literally eclipse me with that gorgeous big body!

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, fat fan said:

it has been so amazing to watch you on Curvage get bigger and bigger and sexier and more gorgeous in each update! clearly being on Curvage has helped make you fatter and it is wonderful and it's a bonus that now you're so big you could literally eclipse me with that gorgeous big body!

Thank you so much! I so agree, curvage has helped me gain tremendously 😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.