9 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Footlong Stuffing with Large Soda | Huge Burps | Talks and signs of mobility issues | Fat Chat

I've been packing on the pounds in anticipation of my upcoming trip which has lead to issues with my mobility. The video begins with me talking about my recent weight gain and how that has affected my movement. My weight gain has been spiraling out of control and made sure to talk about all of that in this video while I stuffed my soft belly with a delicious sandwich and soda.

Chugging so much soda caused a bunch of gas to build in my stomach, I get on all fours and shake my body, making my belly swell more and more. I erupt in burps that I aim right in your face. Hope you're ready! 

follow me ~ more of me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think this was a pretty good video. I would recommend it. It has fat chat discussions. This is a video I will probably rewatch in the future. I did not think there was as much mobility talk as I was expecting going into this video. But there is definitely lots of burping towards the end of this video. There is Weight gain appreciation and goals discussions. You will get a lot of belly angles in this video. I listened to this video while sketching #Whismic as a #mermaid based upon the Whismic's video #The_Fattest_Mermaid which I purchased before. I actually like listening to this video while seeing the visuals of the Fattest Mermaid. Because the weakness of the Fattest Mermaid is reliant on dynamic visuals that it is only water sounds and no audio. This video I liked the background, the information, talking. I think the biggest thing that I got out of this information wise though is hearing how Whismic's room mates response to her eating so much. That gave you a little more on how her lifestyle effects her. I was also glad that she mentioned being a mermaid in this video. I would have liked to have heard more about fitting in, clothing ore fitting into mermaid tails. How gaining has effected doing her job outside of modeling. 

Link to review