2 Screenshots

About This File

😮🙄😓"I NEED TO DO A DIET..."😓🙄😮

IN THIS VIDEO:

BELLY BLOATED / BELLY INFLATION / CHUGGING BEER / DIET SABOTAGE WEIGHT GAIN MOTIVATION / TIGHT CLOTHES / FEEDEE & FEEDER / BURPS / BURPING

Laura is almost ready for the party, she only have to zipped her dress, fortunately her best-friend @Empress Of The North, is there for her... But that dress will never gonna fit.

Laura feels very ashamed and decides to start a new life stile. Empress pretends to be supportive but as soon Laura leaves her alone, she prepares a surprise for Laura... something that she won't resist to drink... her fav beer! Empress knows that Laura is a big pig and her power isn't strong enough to deny beers… Laura ends chugging beer and her best friend encouraging her to keep drinking and gain weight.

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

YOU WIL NOTICE, THAT I TRULY... TRULY FEEL THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF EMPRESS. MY BIG FAT BELLY WAS TOTALLY BLOATED, HER RUBS WHERE SOMETHING REALLY SEXY AND THE WAY SHE PRESS MY BELLY TO KEEP  ME BURPING WHERE 🔝

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.