2 Screenshots

About This File

😮🙄😓"I NEED TO DO A DIET..."😓🙄😮

IN THIS VIDEO:

BELLY BLOATED / BELLY INFLATION / CHUGGING BEER / DIET SABOTAGE WEIGHT GAIN MOTIVATION / TIGHT CLOTHES / FEEDEE & FEEDER / BURPS / BURPING

Laura is almost ready for the party, she only have to zipped her dress, fortunately her best-friend @Empress Of The North, is there for her... But that dress will never gonna fit.

Laura feels very ashamed and decides to start a new life stile. Empress pretends to be supportive but as soon Laura leaves her alone, she prepares a surprise for Laura... something that she won't resist to drink... her fav beer! Empress knows that Laura is a big pig and her power isn't strong enough to deny beers… Laura ends chugging beer and her best friend encouraging her to keep drinking and gain weight.

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

YOU WIL NOTICE, THAT I TRULY... TRULY FEEL THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF EMPRESS. MY BIG FAT BELLY WAS TOTALLY BLOATED, HER RUBS WHERE SOMETHING REALLY SEXY AND THE WAY SHE PRESS MY BELLY TO KEEP  ME BURPING WHERE 🔝

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TomixFr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip is so hot 🔥🥵. Really the collab is one of the best ever. 

Can't wait to see an other clip with @Empress Of The North force feeding you like a little piglet and play with your fat like if she was preparing you to be the Christmas turkey 🦃 of this year.

@acdc34434 you are absolutely stunning.

this is 10 stars clip

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love how genuinely happy that @Empress Of The North and @acdc34434 are in their videos together! You can really tell that Empress loves playing with Laura's huge belly and that Laura enjoys the extra pair of hands helping out!

Even though Empress is taller, Laura looks taller when sitting down because she has so much more fat on her ass and legs!

Great role-play and Empress is definitely having a good influence on Laura getting bigger! Looking forward to more collabs together!

Link to review
Myr3k

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice denial roleplaying and encouraging. Laura is so fat in this one, that you can notice her fat butt sticks out of her too small dress. She is fat all over, but her double chin and face are getting really big, also love her fat arm wings, she really packed on some extra pounds in recent time. 

As other user said it would be hot to see @Empress Of The North force feeding Laura like a pig she is, seeing how much fun you have here. You two have great influence on each other.

Link to review
Toffeeman

I've always been a big fan of the weight gain denial premise, and this clip certainly delivers! @acdc34434 is incredibly cute with her constant denying of how huge she has become while looking sensational trying on too tight Clothes and chugging beers producing big pig burps! 😁  @Empress Of The North is excellent at encouraging Laura to focus on drinking her favourite beer and continuing to grow rubbing and pressing Laura's big, bloated belly with plenty of smiles in the process.

Link to review