6 Screenshots

About This File

POV Giantess RP - Vore - FemDom

The time has come for you and all of your little friends, tiny. Goddess is hungry, and with you all lined up before me, you look like the perfect meal. Watch in amazement as Giantess Goddess Alara snatches up one gummy bear tiny after another, making them dance and roll around on her tongue, kneading them between her massive tits and blubbery belly rolls, gobbling them down two at a time, and even snatching one up using only her lips. This is a non-stop tiny voreing extravaganza, ending with her adoringly rubbing her full belly.

Contains: Giantess Roleplay, Two Angles, Multiple Poses, POV Roleplay, Taunting, Teasing, Vore.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

1414moyer

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy shit!!!! If you like Vore this video is absolutely amazing!! There is the gluttonous goddess herself devouring all of these gummy’s! Stuffing her huge sexy belly 

Response from the author:

Omg thank you so much for the review and appreciation!! 🥰 I had such a good time letting my gluttonous side run wild, I'm so happy you enjoyed!

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Vore fans, this is the one. This video is amazing. Thick, curvy, soft, giantess, glutton, goddess, call her what you will, it doesn’t matter. She is the devouring conqueror. Good God this was hot. Curves on display, mouthplay, body play, teasing, probably my favorite kink to ask anyone to show and we have here an apex predator and top notch example of a VORE video. Sexy as hell. Hungry as hell. Just awesome. Loved this video. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so, so much for this review!! Making video unleashed the wild predator within me 😍 I had such an intensely good time throughout it, I'm so pleased to hear that you thought so highly of it

Link to review