Trying on a tight pvc dress 🥵

$3

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me try this dress on and STRUGGLE! I got so hot and bothered and ran out of breath. Eventually I do get it on!! It looks so tight hugging every curve 🥰😍

Edited by BBWxDIABLO

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Diablo kills it once again with a tight try on vid. Her first attempt at getting the dress over here head ends in failure but we get a great view of that sexy arm fat so I count it as a win/win. What follows is a series of hot struggling and jiggling as we get to see exactly how big Diablo’s belly is as she stands and it is glorious. we even get to see her ass hanging out of the back of the dress as she pulls it down. Also this vid has the most talking so you can get a better idea of Diablo’s personality and she’s as adorable as she is sexy. There’s also a part at the end where her tits prove to be too much for the dress’s zipper to handle. But yea she looks just as hot in the dress as it was watching her struggle to put it on. 100% worth the price of admission.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate it and glad you liked the video! 😘 xxx

Link to review