9 Screenshots

About This File

SMOKIN HOT ROLE PLAY WITH TONS OF BELLY PLAY 🥵
Savannah and Kelli are bbw co workers. They know how much their boss absolutely loves fat girls and it has gotten them very far at the job. They’ve noticed the more they gain the more their boss pays them, there was recently a position that has opened that both of the girls are interested in. They decide to team up to seduce their boss into promoting the both of them, they use their hot and gluttonous ways to get what they want. 

{ video includes; pov, belly play, Fat chat, role play,multiple angles  }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest FattyisLove

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What's better than one sexy bbw secretary, 2 SEXY BBW SECRETARY that enjoys each others company. This is such an amazing video, both Savannah and Kelli are so sexy in their small office worker outfits letting those belly bulge out. Let's not forget all of that belly play and press they do to seduce us. Any more and this could turn into an instruction to satisfaction. 

10/10 would hire them both to be my secretaries and just watch them feed and stuff each other and as they play with their bellies.

Link to review
Guest Bellyfan2020

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was sooooo fucking hot…omg..I love how you both accent is your fatness…and with every clip, savannah can’t stay out of Kelli’s belly button lol I’m all for it lol gotta be careful though, you can loose a whole finger lol

Link to review