6 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is very much like my Chubby Talk & Gaining Shake only this time I’m 100lbs fatter. 

Wearing the exact same outfit, I make up a gaining shake and drink from the exact same pink cup. I go into detail about my weight gain. I talk about my friends and family and the reactions/comments I’ve had over the past few months. I talk and show off my new stretch marks.. I talk more about my growing belly and the struggles of it stopping me from doing certain things.

I move around and sit in some of same positions I did in my very first Chubby Talk & Gaining Shake.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is an amazing video. 

A little over a year and a half ago Shar was wearing this outfit...of course that was before she added 100 more pounds of big beautiful Shar into the clothes. Now they barely fit over her growing body. The top needs the help of a bra to make sure this video doesn’t show too much ;)

Shar’s bubbly personality really comes through here as she chugs another gainer shake and gives a tour of her body, showing all the places her new pounds have settled. She talks about her gain and laughs at how much weight she’s put on. I don’t know if those clothes can survive 100 pounds more, but I known I’d love to see them try. 😍

Link to review
Guest buddy420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

before I watched this video, I was checking out her before pictures and I mean wow this girl has put on an impressive amount of weight in such a short amount of time truly a goddess .

Link to review
Guest Puppetbox

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

These remakes are fantastic! Definitely a must buy! 

Link to review
Emmaaa

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Super hot n fat shar 💋💜

Love how you talked about your family's reactions to you gain 😸

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Loving these remakes shar, it’s so hot how many rolls you have now 😍.  I just thought 100 pounds is over 7 stone that’s such an impressive gain shar, definitely one of the best on curvage. I liked hearing about your family’s reaction to your gain too. Thanks for answering my message the other day can’t wait to see that remake. This is a great update 👍🏻, hope you like the gifs.

0EA367C3-8BFF-4477-BB50-4E65F7EACD1A.gif

7E5810C9-9F7D-4B86-B168-A981D769D035.gif

Link to review
Craggers21

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Nobody does the intimate fat chat videos better than Shar ! Cause Shars the best  !!

love how the pink top no longer fits but still looks awesome, so sexxxy !!😍 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You look so shockingly beautiful... I’m kinda, taken back... Just perfect. Hope you can post another before I head out tomorrow at noonCMT...😍😘 If ya’ll didn’t get this it's not my fault... bad on you👎

Link to review