6 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya delivers some Five Guys to Casey.. who is already beached on the couch after a long day of stuffing her fat gut. Nadya pushes 2 huge, greasy double bacon cheeseburgers down her greedy throat paired with a mountain of fries and a thick creamy milkshake totaling OVER 3500 calories!! Casey ate every single bite as her sexy friend pushed her to her limits. 

Nadya is so sexy as she feeds Casey and feels her body. Her massive belly is on full display too. The girls lust over each other and Casey begs for more and more and more. 

Such a hot girl on girl feeding clip 🍔🍟🥤Let us know what you think ❤️ 

FEATURING @Nadya💗💗💗

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

belclare21

Casey is fantastic in this video.  Love the fact how stuffed she is in this video.  Her body is growing beautifully.

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow Casey is looking so big and swollen in this clip even before Nadya starts stuffing her full of burgers and fries. It so hot seeing Nadya’s big fat belly brush up against Casey’s giant round gut as she shoves more food into Casey. The angle it’s shot at as if we’re right in front of the couch below Casey’s belly is Incredibly arousing. And I love how full Casey says she is from all that she ate earlier in the day but despite that wants more of the burger, fries and when she’s devoured that she wants Nadya to bring her pizza next and cake for dessert. Such an amazing collaboration between these two, hopefully the first of many to come. 😍🔥🥵

Link to review
bp1812

Holy shit, what a collab!! When I saw @Curvage Casey and @Nadya were linking up I just knew it would be great, but this even blew my expectations away! Casey's gut is already packed tight from a day of stuffing but delivery driver Nadya comes through with a little snack! Casey greedily scarfs down mouthful after mouthful of greasy five guys with her big gut hanging out of her dress 😍. Lots of belly slaps and moaning from our greedy girl! Hope this is just the first time you two will be collabing, maybe next time we can get a Nadya vs Casey Five Guys stuffing competition 😏😉

Link to review
jacksprat

This is so sexy. Casey has attained such an extreme level of beauty she really deserves to have other beautiful women feed, pamper and worship her. And that's just what happens here. The girls set up a Role-Play scenario where luscious Nadya is a Grub Hub delivery girl who hand feeds voluptuous Casey to help her grow bigger and fatter in relaxed luxury.
But here's the thing; Casey really does get fed by hot girls... in real life. Casey has become so beautiful that hot girls are dying to feed her. And Nadya is thrilled to be one of them. Nadya strokes and pats and jiggles Casey's perfect belly throughout the whole clip. She can't keep her hands off of it. Casey's belly makes it all happen.
The belly is why Casey and Nadya meet. Imagine that, two girls with such sexy bellies that they have to fly to meet each other.  That's what happened. The Belly is why Nadya takes so much pleasure worshiping and feeding Casey. And the Belly is why you are watching and spilling loads as Casey sits back, all fattened up, taking it all in. *pat pat pat

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This is a dream come true! Ever growing big belly Casey relaxes and pats her belly as the beautifully big babe Nadya feeds her while pressing her sexy belly against Casey! Nadya tells all the sexy details of what she’s gonna do to Casey as she stuffs her hungry customer with fatty Five Guys fries burger and drink! What makes this worth the watch is how much Casey is being put into a food coma as she rubs and massages her belly and Nadya pats it, telling Casey how much of a beautiful piggy she’s turning into. The best parts for me is when Casey tilts her head back as the fries are slowly engulfed and swallowed down into her engorged throat! Ooooff that’s so hot!🤤 This is a must watch!❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey is hungry even though she already ate 🐷 she definitely has room for burgers and fries washed down with a milkshake. Her delivery girl nadya is feeding her 😍, Casey’s gut is huge she just can’t help herself she is jiggling it and having it rubbed by nadya 🥵. Seriously Casey doesn’t take time to breathe it’s no wonder she looks so big in this vid check it out for yourself. We definitely have to see Casey stuff nadya next time.

Link to review
frencht92

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I’ve seen a lot of Casey’s videos, I’ve never seen a scenario as hot as this one. This is peak Casey gluttony. You’re doing yourself a disservice if you don’t watch it!!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Casey is on another level of fat now and Nadya is here to make sure this continues!!!!! Wow is this clip amazingly sexy! Blob Casey sprawled out on the couch is something special, and seeing her stuffed as she moans is beyond hot!!! Her belly is MASSIVE! She is clearly at her fattest now and I think we are seeing why - with friends like these! Even delivery drivers can't help but want to feed her and make that belly grow! Casey is completely irrisistable and all I want to do after watching this clip is feed and grow her myself! Thank you Casey!!!! Make many more clips with Nadya as you grow!!!! ;)

Link to review
Bauer88

Another incredible collaboration from Casey!!! 😍🤩😍 The only thing better than the unbelievably hot scenarios of this video are the unbelievably big & sexy stars of it! Great fat chat between the two beautiful stars, lots of teasing, stuffing, tons of belly play and great angles of all the fatness these two have to offer 😜 Hope to see more incredible content from these two beauties ❤️❤️

Link to review