6 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya delivers some Five Guys to Casey.. who is already beached on the couch after a long day of stuffing her fat gut. Nadya pushes 2 huge, greasy double bacon cheeseburgers down her greedy throat paired with a mountain of fries and a thick creamy milkshake totaling OVER 3500 calories!! Casey ate every single bite as her sexy friend pushed her to her limits. 

Nadya is so sexy as she feeds Casey and feels her body. Her massive belly is on full display too. The girls lust over each other and Casey begs for more and more and more. 

Such a hot girl on girl feeding clip 🍔🍟🥤Let us know what you think ❤️ 

FEATURING @Nadya💗💗💗

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Haven't even watched yet and all I want from you is MORE MORE MORE! 🤩 this looks so incredibly hot!!!!!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.