5 Screenshots

About This File

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯I WILL NEVER BE TIRED OF THIS… IS VERY HOTπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

IN THIS VIDEO:

BELLY BLOATED / BELLY INFLATION / COKE AND MENTOS / WEIGHT GAIN / TIGHT CLOTHES / SODA CHUGGING / BURPS / BURPING

β™‘LAURA COMMENTSβ™‘Β 

I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THE PRACTICE OF BELLY BLOATED.Β  THIS IS THE FIRST THING I PRACTICE AS A FEEDEE AND SINCE THAT DAY I KNOW THAT EVERY-TIME I TRY IT, MY STOMACH GETS BIGGER. AFTER EVERY SESSION I LIKE TOΒ ENJOY MY HEAVY BELLY

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW! Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jean’s πŸ‘–β€οΈπŸ’•β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯ & belly bloating goes absolutely stunningπŸ€©β€οΈπŸ’• perfect πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’• with this video set Β πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘& popping mentos in your mouth πŸ‘„ & guzzling down Β Coca Cola Β right into that fabulous !!!,bulging !!!heavy !!!MASSIVE !!!FAT !!! Gut !!! ,,,,As it continues too grow !!! Bigger!!! Β & BIGGER!!! As your jeans πŸ‘–πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’•πŸŒˆβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯ get tighter!&Β tighter !!!,,, & as you continue too pop mentos in your greedy !mouth !πŸ‘„,,, & chugging & gulping down that Coca Cola,,, I myself can hear πŸ‘‚ the stretching sounds ,,,inside my imaginetion mind Β ,,,,were you just have no choice but too set that FAT !!! Bulging!!! Belly!!!Β free !!! ,,,,& just let it spill all over your lap while you continue too bloate,,,, & make that BIG !!! FAT !!! BELLY!!! Of yours ,,,very !nice !& full !!! on Full display ,,,,,& jiggling & bouncing your BIG !!! FAT !!! HEAVY!!!Β GUT !!! Letting out these HUGE !!! MASSIVE!!! HEAVY !!! Really !!! loud !!! burps !!! ,,,,& just like you said a BURPPING concert πŸŽ΅πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’• Β has formed !!!,,,πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’• as you continue too make more & more room in that Β BIG !!!MASSIVE !!! FAT !!! BELLY of yours ,,,,& chugging down that Coca Cola ,,,,making your Gorgeous stunning BIG !!! HOTTT !!! FAT !!! BELLY!!! ,,,,,Making it sound so FAT !!! & so ! Very !!!Β Sloshy !!!,,,, It looks & sounds AWESOME!!! ,,,,& grabbing your BIG. FAT !!! Belly ,,,,& ,just grabbing more & more FAT !!! BELLY !!! ROLLS !!! underneath those jeans πŸ‘–β€οΈ ❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯πŸ’•& just give it a HUGE !!! FAT!!! MASSIVE!!! BELLY !!! Jiggle !!! & smacking! it also!!! ,,,, & letting out more & more AMAZING !!! BURPS !!! ,,,,that your so full !& bloated !!!with coke ,,,,& mentos ,,,,until it really !really !!! turns you on !!!! Β Laura FATTY was Absolutely right this was so Extremely!!! πŸ€©β€οΈπŸ’• AMAZINGLY !!! 🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩HOTTT !!! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’• she just continues! on !!too get Bigger!!! Β & BiGGER !!! & FATTER & FATTER Β that you ever laid !!!your eyes!!! πŸ‘€ on !!!Β WOW !!!!πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Thank you !!! πŸ™πŸ˜ for wearing Jeans in this stunning !!!video set πŸ‘–β€οΈπŸ’• it means so much !!!too me !!! Β πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯β€οΈπŸ’•

Link to review