4 Screenshots

About This File

Help me. I want to get fucking FAT. I want to be the fattest ssbbw in the gaining community. I want to grow my body and be a fat, gluttonous, hungry piggy every single day. I want to feel my body expand and my belly swell down deep between my thighs. Nothing turns me on more than being a fat, greedy pig. I have gained so much weight on my own but I need your help now as I get lazier and lazier. Be my feeder. Fatten me up. Grow me to be your fattest little piggy. You know you love it, babe. Watch me play with my enormous sexy body I've grown for you. See how much it turns me on. Make me your fat fucking pig. 

(Gif and preview have large watermark, video does not)

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

Congrats to @Professor Foodie and @shmedly45 - I loved your reviews on my last video so you will receive this one free! ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

There is nothing as HOT as watching @Curvage Casey beg to be fatter and talk of her ABSOLUTE desire to be the fattest babe in the whole community! If you can, support this lovely growing hog as she continues to go for her goals! She needs our help! Always so gorgeous and super fat, thank you Casey! 😍

Link to review
ZAIZEK

when Casey starts talking about her future goals is just the hottest most amazing to listen to and the way she play with her body is so sexy! I looove the video ❤️ 

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Once again never fails to impress. Wow Casey!!! An absolute 5 star!! What a gem of a video. You guys are missing out. Amazing belly play and talk it was so hot 🥵 and also loved how you explained of you wanting to become the biggest girl on curvage!!! That’s a crazy goal I’d would want to see 🙌🏻. You guys need to hurry and buy before more content so this goal is more achievable. Casey needs your help and it’s a mission that needs to be complete. Can’t wait till you’re on top of the throne and become the goddess of curvage!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is fatter and sexier than ever -- a fat fucking pig who is totally aroused by her own pigginess. She loves playing with the fat belly that she has grown (such a turn-on) and talking about how much bigger she is going to get.(Great close-ups of her massive belly, especially as her fat thighs slap together.) But she needs your encouragement -- make sure to watch this video and encourage her to get much MUCH bigger, so she can realize her goal of becoming the biggest piggy on Curvage.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love ❤️ Glad you enjoyed!

Link to review