3 Screenshots

About This File

This was one of the quick custom videos I make :P

Oh no 😢😢😢

The elevator broke in my building! So i had to heave my fat ass up so many flights of stairs 😫😫😫 

see me struggling to get my fat ass up the stairs with each step my ass is jiggling in front of your face! 🍑🍑🍑 this 9+ min clip will make you cum sooo much that I’ll need to eat your cum to give me energy to keep moving 😈🖤 I burp sooooo much when I chug the mountaindew down my throat and watch as I get spanked by my roommate to keep pushing me to go up the stairs 😈

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheMonkey

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You’re perfect! 

Response from the author:

Thank you babes 💖💖 I'm only wanna get plumpier and your support helps alot!! 

Link to review
nfb

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the hottest clips I've ever seen on this site, and oh-so-simple. Just a pudgy, pouty girl sloooowly moving her ballooning bottom and flabby tummy up some stairs, all while stuffed into some too-tight clothes. The poor thing! She looks so uncomfortable....and then so exhausted! 

And if you're into fat *sounds*, this is a treat. Moans, belches, slaps.

AWeee thank you babes! ❤️ 

Link to review
bruce889

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You're hot and sexy! Nice video and roleplay idea.

Awee thank you ❤️ This happened to me in real life... that's where I got the idea! It was so awful climbing stairs.. IF I could I would just a get a scooter and not walk at all! 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one hot clip!❤️ Made by an incredibly hot and sexy plump beauty with a very round belly and very curvaceous booty! I loved watching every second as she climbed the stairs, struggling to lift her own weight and getting spanked to keep going!😍 Her big fat booty is oh so jiggly! This clip will definitely make you love a nice juicy butt even more!🤤

Link to review
Guest Jb0817

amazing booty and burps

Link to review
BigBoy22

Unbelievably sexy. You never know when the next great model is going to pop up, but I think we found her. The acting was superb. All the talk of your belly gurgling and smothering the viewer with it was supremely sexy. A whole clip focused on that would be very welcome. Keep your eyes on her! 

Sexy is my middle name ❤️ Thank you babes 

Link to review