1 Screenshot

About This File

curvagegiffeedernurse.thumb.gif.b5aa513a3518d2338792488c747bb124.gif
Your family forced you to be admitted to a weight-loss clinic. At least, that's what you all thought...
It's the morning of the first day and you find a definitely chubby nurse in your room, wearing a skimpy uniform and holding a plate of steaming cookies. 
"oh dear... your family made a mistake! the weight loss clinic is down the street... they admitted you to a weight gain clinic!"

Concerned, the nurse asks if you want her to call the right clinic to transfer you immediately. Heck no! You want to stay here with her!

"well, since you are now officially my patient, let me explain a few things: every patient has a personal nurse and I am yours. I will personally take care of your weight gain journey..."

A chubby nurse feeding you delicious chocolate butter cookies... is this heaven? and she does it teasing you a lot, you can sense how much she loves this job!
Her life mission is to make men like you gain weight, even with somewhat harsh methods (she shows you her personal funnel).

"you know, often my boss scolds me for my inappropriate behaviors with my patients... you can ask me to stop if you want. But no one has ever complained..."

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.