2 Screenshots

About This File

This month I ate SO much!!! I think I really tipped the scale after all the eating out that I did..BBQ every day, Brazilian steakhouses at night..buffet upon buffet! And I was such a good girl :) I ate it ALL! 14 different types of meat and sometimes..even a second or third helping, lol. Then..there was dessert! Even my visiting family noticed what a little piggy I am, lol, when they could't finish their food..I finished it for them, dessert and all! But I bet you want to see how much I weigh now, don't know? Time to get my big fat ass on the scale and see what damage I did!

Other Files from FattyMcFatFat

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Having purchased this video I can say you exude such confidence and are so proud of the gains you have made.  This was an honest look into what your daily life has become.  You share it openly and honestly with your fans.  I bet you never realized the pleasure hat could come from food or the fans that love the way your body changes (for the better) when you are allowed to let go and enjoy everything you eat!

Guest Goddess Indira

Posted

22 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

that sounds like the perfect date, a nice meal, some beers, and above all, you,i guess you get those comments all time, another time ! thanks 

I enjoyed it very much :) Lol, but they are always appreciated! Thank you ☺️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.