3 Screenshots

About This File

CONTRAST / BELLY PLAY / SQUISHING/ SCHOOL GIRL / COLLAB

Just in time for back to school! Empress and her new SSBBW friend Laura Fatty (acdc34434) are dressed up as school girls and show off their massive size difference. Empress explores Laura's ** belly, sitting on her lap and belly (it's quite a comfy seat). She can lay on Laura's big soft belly like it's the comfiest pillow. Then it's Laura's turn. Empress loves to be crushed, and Laura's big beautiful body obscures Empress completely from view. See how soft, jiggly and pillowy Laura's body is compared to Empress' small, tight one.

reducedschool.gif

Other Files from Empress Of The North

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

UHU2009

An absolute "Must" for every lover of body contrast.

It's absoultely jawdropping to see the size difference between Empress and Laura from so many different angles and in so many different positions. Laura must be almost three times Empress's weight and it's amazing to see the enormous differences between their bodies. 😲🐋

I was holding my breath when Laura sat down in Empress's lap - but Empress survived without any damage. 🥵

Response from the author:

Hehe I love being squished!! 😍

Link to review
Myr3k

You two are so hot together, the size difference between you is incredible. A lot of girly giggling in this video and Laura getting out of breath, just from moving her obese body a little bit, which is really hot.

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship and something big for sure. Must buy collab!

Response from the author:

Thanks so much hunny! I'm certainly hoping so, it was a pleasure to work with her. I loved playing with her body and getting smooshed. 💦😊

Link to review