Quick sushi session! 🍣 🐷

$3

Β Β  (2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey there! You caught me on a lunch break, I’ve always dreamt of being my own sushi platter!Β 
watch my pop some sushi on my belly and drizzle on soy sauce before stuffing it down my throat. Omg I was so hungry I ate almost all of it SO fast. 🍣 🐷 

Edited by BBWxDIABLO

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Diablo starts off the vid looking just as excited about what’s about to happen as we are. She mentions how hungry she is as she arranges the sushi on her big sexy belly. Next she reaches in her bra to pull out some soy sauce to drizzle onto her belly. As she picks up the first bite of sushi with her chopsticks, some soy sauce flows directly into her bellybutton, and I know then and there this vid is going to be πŸ”₯. Looking seductively into the camera she devours each piece of sushi one by one, not even letting a kernel of rice escape. It’s especially hot when she rubs the sushi against her belly to get more soy sauce on it. Literally the only thing that could have made this vid hotter would be to see her eat the second container of sushi she brings up at the end.Β 

Response from the author:

Hehe I’m glad you loved it as much as I love sushi! 😘 thanks for your feedback I’ll note that for a possible future sushi platter 2.0! Xx

Link to review
Guest Sk8erboii

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The soy sauce dripping down your belly was hot af. You make eating look so sexi 😍😍

Response from the author:

Heheh I’m glad you like it. Thank you for your feedback babe 😘 xxx

Link to review