6 Screenshots

About This File

These cupcakes are GIGANTIC! Why on earth are my clothes so tight?

This video starts with me shoving huge cupcakes into my greedy mouth. I've completely outgrown these clothes, and my voluptuous body is spilling out in every direction. The cupcakes are so sweet and sugary, just one would be too much for a normal girl - but I'm not really a normal girl. I'm a fattening pig, curvy and heavy and I'm voracious for the richly decadent cupcakes 😍😍 Just one lick of the icing has my eyes rolling back in my head. I devour one after the other, smearing sugar all over my face and bulging gut.

After I eat myself almost sick of cupcakes, I chug bubbly Ginger Ale to get my burps ripping, and boy do they 😍🥰 then, at a super sexy low angle, I show you my camel toe and how I can't get my shorts buttoned!

Then I waddle my ass to my bathroom, where I give you a juicy side profile and fondle my belly for you, before I step onto the scale to show you my HIGHEST WEIGHT YET.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.