6 Screenshots

About This File

These cupcakes are GIGANTIC! Why on earth are my clothes so tight?

This video starts with me shoving huge cupcakes into my greedy mouth. I've completely outgrown these clothes, and my voluptuous body is spilling out in every direction. The cupcakes are so sweet and sugary, just one would be too much for a normal girl - but I'm not really a normal girl. I'm a fattening pig, curvy and heavy and I'm voracious for the richly decadent cupcakes 😍😍 Just one lick of the icing has my eyes rolling back in my head. I devour one after the other, smearing sugar all over my face and bulging gut.

After I eat myself almost sick of cupcakes, I chug bubbly Ginger Ale to get my burps ripping, and boy do they 😍🥰 then, at a super sexy low angle, I show you my camel toe and how I can't get my shorts buttoned!

Then I waddle my ass to my bathroom, where I give you a juicy side profile and fondle my belly for you, before I step onto the scale to show you my HIGHEST WEIGHT YET.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love how big and round Dani is looking these days. And she is so hot as she tries stuffing these huge cupcakes down to add more pounds to her beautiful body. Her double chin, vast breasts plopped on her growing belly rubbing and slapping it as she tries the different flavors. And then Dani is definitely one a select few models on curvage that show us what big burps truly sound like. She lets out several deep belches after she starts chugging her ginger ale that were so sexy. Then at the end Dani weighs in for us so we can all see how big she has become so far.  I’m always excited for the next update from Dani since I started following her.  😍🔥🥵

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for following and supporting me! What a sexy awesome review ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥

Link to review
JRome

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! This is one of the sexiest videos I’ve seen. The way she keeps her shirt just barely covering her nipples as she eats while her huge tits are trying to pop out the entire time. 🥵 

Link to review
Guest Supersizeit

The outfit and the way Dani heavy breaths from being so stuffed is so sexy. There’s also a few minutes from a down up camera angle that is wonderfully done.

Link to review