8 Screenshots

About This File

ALMOST 28 mins of sexy collab footage!!! 
THIS CLIP IS 4 sexy videos all in one of showing just how sexy big fat babes can be!

video 1: roleplay with @Bella Abbondanza & @Kaybearcutie95

Lauren and Kayla are called into the Counselors(Bellas) office for disrupting class yet AGAIN. The reason? Eating in class. Kayla and Lauren just can’t stop growing and need to eat constantly… They show their teacher just what they mean by stuffing in front of her and turning her on…. Maybe Bella is an FA all along…

video 2: @kawaiipiggy & @Kaybearcutie95

PUBLIC STUFFING TIME! 
Lauren, Cece and Kayla decide they need to show off their gluttonous sides as they go out to a nice restaurant and decide to stuff their faces. Being a legend at eating, Lauren has absolutely no problem showing off just how much food she can put back! Watch her stuff on pizza and icecream and floats!

video 3: @TheDumplin & @Kaybearcutie95

You walk into your hotel to see 3 hot fat piggies laying in bed waiting for you… Shocked, they summon you to the bed…

When you get closer they start massaging one another and telling you just how badly they want you to fatten them up… and what parts of their bodies are begging for extra weight! 

video 4: @laurenlush

I show off at the public hotel pool by taking off my clothes and revealing a tiny gold bathing suit. I love showing off my heavy body for you in public. 💋

(I LOVE AND APPRECIATE REVIEWS! Every single review helps support me and makes so so incredibly happy! So thank you!)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Amelia Marxxx said:

UGGH A COLLAB WITH SO MANU BABES ?!? 💜💜💜

It was so fun! I swear there needs to be a Curvage week where everyone gets together!

Guest Phoebe Phillips

Posted

4 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

It was so fun! I swear there needs to be a Curvage week where everyone gets together!

Literally would love that

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.