8 Screenshots

About This File

ALMOST 28 mins of sexy collab footage!!! 
THIS CLIP IS 4 sexy videos all in one of showing just how sexy big fat babes can be!

video 1: roleplay with @Bella Abbondanza & @Kaybearcutie95

Lauren and Kayla are called into the Counselors(Bellas) office for disrupting class yet AGAIN. The reason? Eating in class. Kayla and Lauren just can’t stop growing and need to eat constantly… They show their teacher just what they mean by stuffing in front of her and turning her on…. Maybe Bella is an FA all along…

video 2: @kawaiipiggy & @Kaybearcutie95

PUBLIC STUFFING TIME! 
Lauren, Cece and Kayla decide they need to show off their gluttonous sides as they go out to a nice restaurant and decide to stuff their faces. Being a legend at eating, Lauren has absolutely no problem showing off just how much food she can put back! Watch her stuff on pizza and icecream and floats!

video 3: @TheDumplin & @Kaybearcutie95

You walk into your hotel to see 3 hot fat piggies laying in bed waiting for you… Shocked, they summon you to the bed…

When you get closer they start massaging one another and telling you just how badly they want you to fatten them up… and what parts of their bodies are begging for extra weight! 

video 4: @laurenlush

I show off at the public hotel pool by taking off my clothes and revealing a tiny gold bathing suit. I love showing off my heavy body for you in public. 💋

(I LOVE AND APPRECIATE REVIEWS! Every single review helps support me and makes so so incredibly happy! So thank you!)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Firstly, I would be remiss not to point out this clip is possibly the best value for your money you're likely to find anywhere.  Whether you snatch it up now or you sit on your hands until the price inevitably goes up a few bucks, you're getting an absolute steal!!!  For real, if you're a fan of Lauren Lush or any of the other gorgeous ladies starring alongside her in these films, you really need to get this!!!

My favorite segment was the first video with Lauren, Kayla, and Bella at the Counselor's Office - it was probably the best acted of any of the dozen or so roleplay collab videos I have seen!  Lauren and Kayla are both supercute with the precise mix of innocence and naughtiness to play their parts perfectly!!  But my hat really has to go off to @Bella Abbondanza!  I was incredibly impressed with her ability to maintain such a calm, composed, and professional demeanor, cadence, and rhythm of speech throughout the entire scene despite the other girls adorably absurd antics!!  Bella could not have performed her role more superbly!!

I also really enjoyed the ending scene at the pool.  I just kinda imagined Lauren relaxing there after a long but wonderful and fun-filled day hanging out with her cute chubby friends around town, various restaurants, and the hotel rooms (you know, what you were just watching for the last maybe 15ish minutes).  Lauren looks dazzling in that gold bathing suit, and I had to laugh when I saw the the "No Lifeguard On Duty" sign posted as Lauren casually leaned her luscious body back.  Nothing to worry about, seeing as Lauren herself literally IS a flotation device!!  Which is only fair, since she's the reason why you forgot to breathe and your heart skipped a beat, rendering you in need of a lifeguard in the first place . . .

A big thanks to @LaurenLush & friends for an incredible set of hot, fun, and amazing videos at a bargain price!!!

Response from the author:

I’m so incredibly glad you enjoyed it! 
and yes, she rocked that sexy role!❤️❤️❤️😍

your support is always so incredible and you always have such heartfelt things to say, thank you!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video has it all! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Hot sexy schoolgirl role play ☑️, public stuffings ☑️, public displays of pure BBW sexiness ☑️, and seductive horny bed play ☑️🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵 An insane value and collab of Curvage’s finest! Starts out hot and heavy 🐷🐷 with a naughty schoolgirl role play! I absolutely loved the public pizza and I’ve cream stuffing! Watching all three flaunt their curves and stuff their faces with confidence and pride in a public setting was amazing to see! 😍😍😍 Then, we make it to the bedroom, I don’t think I have the words to describe that sexiness! 🔥😈🔥😈🔥😈🔥 And to finish it off, you get Lauren revealing her dazzling gold swimsuit 😍😍🤤🤤💦💦💦💦 

I am so incredibly happy you enjoyed it!❤️❤️❤️😍

it was fun to hang out with all of those big beautiful women!

Link to review
maf

This video (set) is hard to beat!! So much going on in several videos. Glad to see you all having so much FUN together!! And keep celebrating life. You are a terrific bunch of people :) 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Ok, there are 4 videos so this requires 4 reviews but first I need to say something......  OH MY LORD if there was a Guinness world record for the MOST sexy weight in a video this would hold the record 🏆 

Video 1: Has Lauren and Kayla as students who keep breaking uniform policy. The counselors Bella is getting mad at them but slowly is seduce by their sexy and tempting fat that she makes a deal that they can keep eating as long as she can watch. 😉 Love role play video where a boss women allows those to break rules to keep gaining 🥵 Truly just a trio that work so well together❤️

Video 2:  Switches to real life where Lauren, Kawaii and Kayla are pigging out in public (whole time worried the table was gonna break under their combine weight of those butts) 🍑🍑🍑 Just a fun video seeing them trying new junk food then seeing the ground shake as they walk around in public 😍 

Video 3: This POV is where you are in bed with Lauren, Kayla and Dumplin..... that alone is enough to make it one of the sexiest videos ever.... then you add them shaking their mammoth size asses, talking about getting even fatter and playing with each other 🥵🥵🥵 Seriously this will be stuck in your dreams for a looooong time 😉

Video 4: Somehow Lauren ends these videos with a showing of her golden swimsuit, which her alone makes the weight and valve of gold go WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY. 🏆 If people knew she was at the pool, they would have sold out that day. 🔥

This is just a masterpiece, could be the sexiest trip I have ever seen before. Lauren thank you for blessing us with these videos.  Curvage is forever in your debt ❤️

Link to review
Henke

this videos is everything you can ask for when it comes to fatness and wellfed women i enjoyed full video😍

Link to review

I really don’t want to put this in writing, but here goes: Lauren is way underpriced and you the review reader are just being silly if you don’t buy this video at this point. This video is especially underpriced, because it’s 4 great videos. I’d happily pay for each of them separately. I’m having a hard time choosing a favorite clip, but I think it’s the public feasting the ladies all do together, although there is not a scene where I’m not captivated. Just the public feeding, the consumption as a group and on individual levels, just sexy as hell. Doing it in public, flaunting their gluttony was just awesome. All of these videos are fun, flirty, sexy, filled with gorgeous women. I don’t know what more you could want in a video from Lauren. Plus, Lauren is such a sweetheart that she will probably thank me for this review when I kinda feel like I’m stealing at this point. 

You are so sweet! Thank you for the amazing review! 

Link to review
branletor59

this clip is just awesome, exceptional content for its price so low!!  buy it fast!!!  the three ladies are just resplendent in their roles, all very round who feed themselves to become even rounder, it's just the best clip of the year I recommend !!  🔥❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
spades

EPIC.

Normally I love more these 1vs 1 / POV videos, because they are more personal.

But I really liked the reallive restaurant scene, with street shots and walking outside.

I’m glad you enjoyed it!❤️ Thank you for the great review!!!

Link to review